Wednesday, April 30, 2008

catsuka

Just a quick reply to Tsuka,

I am delighted there is interest on catsuka forum about the film of course;
Its very encouraging.
The source of the cartoon ,movie teaser was the Belgian coproducer who submitted with the permission of teh other producers to that site in Wallonia.
Just noone told me.

Oh well. Just hope the longer and hopefully nicer one they are planning for Cannes will get its debut here!

Anyway am in Walking the Dog in Brussels now and we are starting to see some very nice stuff here .
hooray.

T

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for informations !
    I hope we'll be able to see the new trailer soon !

    Brendan movie is a very exciting project.
    And I'm happy that your comic-books will be released in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the comic and yay for the trailer, I can't wait to see them! :)
    Paul showed me and Alf our Aisling sequence all coloured up and it looks very nice, we were so excited :)
    Yay for Brendan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay indeed. I can't wait to see the comic too.

    Will

    ReplyDelete