Tuesday, April 22, 2008

update

well, I'm still buzzing around between Paris and Brussels, now the guys in digital Graphics are helping out with the compositing. Hopefully, if everyone keeps the output up in all the studios we will finish the pictures very soon, like in the next few weeks or so. But its a slow old trudge and its hard to keep the momentum up thats for sure.
The first trailer that was cut was not approved by the producers so a new one is being cut at the moment for Cannes. Hopefully I'll get the Ok to stick that up soon.

The editing is an interesting, slightly painful but very exciting process.

I'll be going to Norway this week end for the Frame by frame animation festival, it will be interesting to see a part of the world I have'nt been to, and meet up with my old college buddy Olve Askim up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment