Monday, May 19, 2008


Some interesting stuff is evolving at the editing, more than I expected as we felt we had all the editing done up front when we locked the animatic.
Sequences moved, split up , rearranged. Small changes can make a big difference.
Some scenes I just love and that we fought so hard to get right suddenly seem unneccsary or get trimmed.
Its interesting anyway. All feels "right" even if sometimes a bit painful. Especially to cut something well animated and so on.

ahh sure story,story,story and all that.

I find myself saying " oh we cant possibly cut that" and then seeing ...hey actually that works better.

I'm learning loads.



  1. It is fascinating how the process works that way. Can we hope that we'll see the cut scenes on a DVD release, however?

  2. brrrr Tomm this post gives me the creeps!!!! :D