Monday, May 19, 2008

editing

Some interesting stuff is evolving at the editing, more than I expected as we felt we had all the editing done up front when we locked the animatic.
Sequences moved, split up , rearranged. Small changes can make a big difference.
Some scenes I just love and that we fought so hard to get right suddenly seem unneccsary or get trimmed.
Its interesting anyway. All feels "right" even if sometimes a bit painful. Especially to cut something well animated and so on.

ahh sure story,story,story and all that.

I find myself saying " oh we cant possibly cut that" and then seeing ...hey actually that works better.

I'm learning loads.

hooray

2 comments:

  1. It is fascinating how the process works that way. Can we hope that we'll see the cut scenes on a DVD release, however?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brrrr Tomm this post gives me the creeps!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete