Saturday, November 21, 2009

CTN Expo Burbank

Really amazed by this expo, very well organised, and so many animation superstars walking around here!

I was sorry I had'nt brought any of the comics with me, and then I met Niklas Anderson master layout dude who worked with us on Kells and he said he saw them for sale in the expo.
I walked around and there was actually a big pile of both volumes at Stuart Ngs table. Amazing!
He got them in France.

Hope we can get an english language publisher around the time of the release here next year.

2 comments:

  1. We saw your film at the CTN Animation Expo and it was incredible! Every frame of the film was a stunningly beautiful work of art. I look forward to seeing it in a bigger theater with surround sound so I can marvel at its brilliance once again. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Twas a pleasure to meet yourself & Paul & hang out. Looking forward to watching 'Kells' and seeing you fellas again.

    ReplyDelete