Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vote for us! Vote for us!

Please vote for THE SECRET OF KELLS in the Indie Wire animated feature poll.

When you have finished voting, please forward this by email to everyone you know.

Thank you!!!!

For more info on THE SECRET OF KELLS, go here:


  1. Hope my two votes helped.
    Well, you're actually miles ahead of the runner up(!) ;-)as far as I can tell

  2. one of the most amazing original animation film I've seen . Could not get in for CTN screening but saw it on the small screen outside the hall. I could not hear a word with all the external noise of the conference , and yet was completely captivated by the visual stunning beauty. today searched for everything I could find about the film. Just voted for you! I would be interested in a video. Many thanks.

  3. There! One more vote for Kells. Getting all of my friends to vote, now.

    Sorry about any English mistakes. :>